The simulated cabin accurately replicates the interior of the actual vehicle. The trainee operates from a driver's seat, surrounded by instruments and controls positioned at ergonomically correct locations. The driver’s interface is accurate down to steering and braking systems, lights, horn, indicators, pedals and gauges.
The system is delivered with a realistic, open pit mine in which it operates. This simulated 3D mine comes complete with artificially intelligent shovels, excavators, dozers and other support equipment, together with pit, dump and crusher areas.
All simulated vehicle behavior dynamics are based on detailed mathematical models that use vehicle manufacturer specifications to provide accurate behavioral realism. As a result, full loading, hauling, reversing and dumping capability is included with each dumper simulation.
Exercises may be configured for various training options, including different loads, loading methods, weather conditions, night driving and advanced emergency situations.
All aspects of the driver’s operations are continuously monitored and recorded, including adherence to safety procedures, response to emergency situations, failures and driving techniques. Performance reports derived from these parameters together with the instructor’s feedback provide a comprehensive review of the trainee’s performance.
- Instructor’s Station
- Instructor Station console rack
- Trainee Cabin with integrated electronics (including IO box, power box)
- Projection System (projectors and screens)
- Audio Communication System
- Motion Control Drive Panel
- Motion Platform
List of exercises
- Controls familiarization
- Start and stop
- Free drive
- Curved road driving
- Driving on slopes
- Tilt road drive
- Narrow road drive
- Convoy driving
- Reverse driving
- Start and stop on slopes
- Wet driving
- Speed limit driving
- Disturbing user vehicles
- Driving in water logs
Dumper Training Simulator Features
- Contains 6 DoF (Degree of Freedom) motion platform that offers pitch, roll, heave, yaw, surge and sway motions enabling near real-training to operators in all terrains
- Provides various operating terrains like rough or slippery in all environmental conditions like, day, night, rain, smoke, fog and dust with different equipment conditions
- Includes high fidelity audio system that simulates terrain sounds realistically
- Allows instructor to monitor the performance of the trainee
- Provides OEM Cab with controls and instruments mounted on Motion Platform
- Helps attain industry standards of training
- Beams out 3D CGI visuals realistically simulate variety of terrains found in mines
- Contains features for interactive fault-finding and rectification
- Training progresses from equipment familiarization to advanced levels and testing under complex operational scenarios
- Multiple cabins can be used simultaneously with one Instruction Station
Art Asset Library
- Terrains for different mining areas customized to user requirements
- Dumper models of varying capacities
- Other mining equipment which is part of the Artificial Intelligence Vehicles like Driller,
Motor Grader, Water Sprinkler, Dozer, and Excavator.