Zen TacSim® uses harness sets for man and machine and the system is integrated with GPS, control unit and the communication module. Alarm unit is activated on being hit and the sound of alarm varies depending on the severity of injury/damage. It deactivates the harness set in the event of a kill and records the damage. It enables resetting. The initiative is with Commanders.
The Exercise Control Centre records, collates and analyzes the information. Tactical Engagement Simulator is fully integrated with all the elements and controls the tactical battles at Battalion/Regiment/Brigade level. It enables briefing debriefing, planning of operation, analysis of terrain, force employed or assessed, collation of data, recording of events and assessment of performance.
Zen TacSim® is ideal for Commando Units, Special Operation Groups, Special Task Forces, Special Forces, Training Centres, Armed Battalions of Police and all Law Enforcement Agencies. It enables training in near-real scenarios and training of large troops in a cohesive manner in complete confidentiality.
Zen Tactical Engagement Simulator (Zen TacSim®) Key Features:
- Laser-based, real time, force-on-force training system
- Collective training in different tactical situations
- Enables training in active, insurgency-prone and field areas within the confines of Security Forces
- Covers a variety of training possibilities, such as patrolling, ambush, road blocks, search and destroy missions; defence, house clearance; operations in urban terrain, fighting in built-up area, convoy protection and training of special forces
- Allows training in terrains of choice
- Records kills, grievous injuries, near misses, bullets fired, bullets remaining
- Activates alarm unit on being hit and inhibits soldier, weapon and equipment, and vehicles in the event of a kill
- Lets Commander control the exercise through Umpire Control Gun
- Rugged, laptop-based Exercise Control
- Allows Commanders conduct briefings, plan operations and analyse terrains
- Covers effectively 2km diameter and up to 5 km dia if line of sight is clear
- Uses Class 1 eye-safe laser and can be fired at point blank range